The ACC is seeking a qualified and innovative sports professional to take on a temporary role of Sports Administration Officer. This rewarding position is full time, temporary for 11 weeks and offers an attractive salary package and working conditions.
This is a unique career opportunity to work for one of the leading school sport associations in Australia. If you would like to gain experience and work in a team environment that values inclusion, fairness and strives for excellence, then this position maybe for you.
The Christian ethos of our schools is a core principle underpinning and permeating all that the ACC seeks to undertake and achieve. Applicants must be supportive of this ethos and have an authentic belief in the higher value of sport as a mechanism to influence social change and improve wellbeing.
To be considered applicants must have and be able to demonstrate:
- proven experience in sports management
- excellent skills in sports management, IT, written and oral communication
- capacity to produce high quality work and achieve desired outcomes within a specified timeframe
- the ability to work independently, to innovate and to strive for excellence
- tertiary qualifications at University degree level in a relevant field
- commitment to the Christian ethos of the association.
Position employment period is approx. 11 weeks; 13 August to 26 October 2018
A competitive remuneration package, commensurate with skills and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
All relevant information can be accessed online at:
Enquiries and applications to:
The Director of Sport
Associated & Catholic Colleges of WA
PO Box 1037
SCARBOROUGH WA 6922
By Thursday 19th July 2018